There’s nothing quite like the luxury of a mani-pedi. The treatment makes the skin and nails of your hands and feet look and feel fantastic. How would you like to provide that amazing kind of service to people for a living? Salon Success Academy can help you! Our Manicuring/Nail Care program blends in-depth classroom instruction, hands-on training, and one-on-one guidance from educators who really care about you and your success.
In our Manicuring/Nail Care Program, you’ll learn all the latest techniques in manicures and pedicures including how to:
- Give water and oil manicures/pedicures
- Apply acrylic nails, nail tips and brush on nails
- Perform nail repairs and wraps
- Give hand and foot massages
- Clean and disinfect your tools and work area
- Adhere to State health and safety codes
- Prepare for your State Board licensing exam
- Develop and maintain client relationships
Your training includes the actual experience of working in a professional salon when you work with clients on our clinic floor. Once you complete your 400 hours, you should be fully prepared to pass your State Board exam and start a new career as a licensed manicurist.
Get started today! Call us at 877-987-HAIR (4247) or fill out the form below for more information.