If you’re a makeup artist, your beauty kit must have all of the essentials so you’re prepared for whatever the next job and client requires. When you’re just getting started, it can seem like the products and tools you need to include in your kit are endless. The Salon Success Beauty Buzz can help! You can watch the video clip below for some great tips on how to stock your beauty kit like a pro. If that’s not enough, we’ve also included a checklist of all the things you need to get your makeup kit started.
Makeup Kit Checklist:
- Foundations, powders, and concealers for a variety of skin colors
- A variety of eyeshadow pallets (neutral, dark, and bright)
- A variety of blushes (brown, brick red, peach, hot pink)
- A variety of lipsticks, lip gloss, and lip liner
- Mascara and eyeliner (black and brown)
- Nail polish and nail polish remover
- A variety of brushes and brush cleaner
- Makeup sponges
- Eyelash curler
- Tweezers and eyebrow brush
- Bobby pins
- Makeup wipes
- Hand mirror
We want to know – what are the things in your beauty kit that you can’t live without?