Are you obsessed with makeup and hair and want to turn that passion into a career? Lucky for you California is the top employer of cosmetologists and estheticians in the whole country.1 You couldn’t choose a better state to start a career in the beauty industry. Make this the year you become a licensed cosmetologist, esthetician, or barber with the right training and experience. Here’s how to get started:
Download Salon Success Academy’s guide right now. The Ultimate Guide to Beauty School will provide you will all the info you need to explore your options and make the right choices. This handy and informative guide will help you learn more on:
The options you have and what each program is all about:
- Manicuring/Nail Care
How to choose the right school for you
- Salon Success has been preparing beauty industry professionals for more than 50 years!
- We have passionate instructors who care about you and your success
- We help prep you for your licensing exam and your career
How to find schools that are near you
- Salon Success Academy has five convenient locations in Corona, Fontana, Redlands, Riverside, and Upland.
How to schedule a school tour and check out students and teachers in action
What you can expect from a typical day in the classroom or on the salon floor
Careers you might pursue after your training
How to pay for your career training
Choose a school that will help you meet your goal of a real career in the beauty industry. Could Salon Success Academy be the answer to your dreams? We provide hands-on instruction, taught by professionals from the field. We teach you the latest techniques and technologies for your specific career focus. You’ll learn about:
- Anatomy and physiology of hair, skin, and nails
- Skincare science and procedures like facials, dermabrasion, body treatments, hair removal, and makeup techniques
- World renowned Sassoon techniques in hair cutting, coloring and styling
- Make-Up Designory (MUD) application & skin care
- In-depth instruction on California’s Board of Barbering and Cosmetology laws and regulations
- Manicuring/Nail care, pedicuring & artificial nail application
- Extensive preparation for your State Board examination
- Lessons on customer service, business and career skills
Better yet, practice your skills in an actual salon environment! Each of our five beauty school campuses has professional salons so you can practice your craft with real, paying clients. Ready to get started? Apply here now or give us a call at 1-877-987- HAIR (4247) and we’ll answer any of your questions. Make 2018 yours!